Xiaomi has unveiled its Diwali sales schemes on its official site. The schemes comprise discounts on various accessories and smartphones. The offer will start from September 27, 2017, at 10 Am and will conclude on September 29, 2017, as per the website.
Interested consumers can play “The Diya Hunt” contest on the site to win smartphones, discount coupons, and F-codes. These can be employed at the time of the offer time frame on various devices. Consumers can also trade in Mi tokens from September 26, 2017, at 12 PM for discount coupons.
Trading in Mi tokens can offer consumers discount on accessories of almost Rs 500.
Consumers can also trade in Mi Tokens for F-Codes and utilize it for discounts on the Redmi 4 Gold 2G 16 GB, Mi A1 Black 4H 64 GB, and Redmi 4A Gold 2G 16 GB.
Some of the other headsets that will be up for sale for almost Rs 1500 discounts are:
- Mi Max 2 (4 GB + 32 GB) (4 GB + 64 GB) beginning with a price tag of Rs 12,999
- Redmi 4 (2 GB + 16 GB) (3 GB + 32 GB) (4 GB + 64 GB) beginning with a price tag of Rs 6,999
- Redmi Note 4 (3 GB + 32 GB) for a price tag of Rs 9,999
- Redmi 4A (2 GB + 16 GB) (3 GB + 32 GB) beginning with a price tag of Rs 5,999
- Redmi Note 4 (4 GB + 64 GB) for a price tag of Rs 10,999
As for the accessories, the company will be offering discounts on its power banks, purifiers, routers and most of its other devices.
- Mi 20000mAh Power Bank for Rs 1,799
- Mi Air Purifier 2 for Rs 8,999
- Mi Router 3C for Rs 899
- Mi 10000mAh Power Bank for Rs 899
- Mi Band HRX Edition for Rs 1,299
- Mi WiFi Repeater for Rs 899
Earphones and headphones
- Mi In-Ear Headphones Basic Matte for Rs 499
- Mi Headphones Comfort White for Rs 2,699
- Mi Capsule Earphones Black for Rs 899
- Mi Bluetooth Speaker Basic 2 for Rs 1,799
- Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro HD Silver for Rs 1,799
It has been cited that the offline retailers and Xiaomi Mi Stores will also have festive schemes on accessories and smartphones.###